About the Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) New South Wales
The NSW AGLN committee comprises senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
NSW Local News
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in NSW on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.
Who we are
Our committee members include:
- Angela.McKinnon [at] industrialchemicals.gov.au (Angela McKinnon) (Chair) - Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Scheme (AICIS)
- Aaron.Bennett [at] ato.gov.au (Aaron Bennett )- Australian Taxation Office
- Edwina.Durnford [at] agriculture.gov.au (Edwina Durnford) - Department of Agriculture
- Hugh.Clapin [at] acma.gov.au (Hugh Clapin) - Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Marisa.Woodward [at] dta.gov.au (Marisa Woodward) - Digital Transformation Agency
- Noel.Taloni [at] industry.gov.au (Noel Taloni) - Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) - AusIndustry - Business Grants Hub
- Sneha.Chatterjee [at] homeaffairs.gov.au (Sneha Chatterjee) - Department of Home Affairs
- Sourina.Simmalavong [at] ato.gov.au (Sourina Simmalavong) - Australian Taxation Office
- warwick.austin [at] aec.gov.au (Warwick Austin) - Australian Electoral Commission
- Elizabeth.Connolly [at] aat.gov.au (Elizabeth Connolly) - Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Zamir.Yusuf [at] health.gov.au (Zamir Yusuf )- Department of Health
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.