About the Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) North Queensland
The North Queensland AGLN committee is comprised of senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
North Queensland Local News
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in North Queensland on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.
Who we are
- Nicole Dykstra (Co-chair) - Australian Taxation Office
- Ashley Morgan (Co-chair) - Services Australia
- Kim Szandro - Australian Taxation Office
- Simon Banks – Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Adrienne Power – Australian Taxation Office
- Jordan Moore – Digital Transformation Agency
- Sonia Lomman - National Disability Insurance Agency
- Neilia Humphries - Department of Defence
- Sue Renton – Department of Social Services
- Taryn Oxenburgh – Department of Defence
- Venessa Stewart – Services Australia
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.