About the Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) Tasmania
The Tasmania AGLN committee comprises senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
Further information about the AGLN-Tasmania is available here.
Tasmania Local News
The Tasmania AGLN committee encourages HR practitioners and interested APS colleagues in Tasmania to get involved in the networking events available on the Australian HR Institute (AHRI) calendar here.
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in Tasmania on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.
Who we are
Our committee members are:
- Ben.Mangan [at] ato.gov.au (Ben Mangan) (Chair) - Australian Taxation Office
- Gaye.Lalor [at] homeaffairs.gov.au (Gaye Lalor) - Department of Home Affairs
- David.Molnar [at] aec.gov.au (David Molnar) - Australian Electoral Commission
- Narelle.Wolfe [at] servicesaustralia.gov.au (Narelle Wolfe) - Services Australia
- lauren.binns [at] abs.gov.au (Lauren Binns) - Australian Bureau of Statistics
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.